Outdoor activities are an excellent way to engage and challenge young people. An overnight expedition to a remote place, climbing a steep rock face or paddling a boat through some fast flowing water will all encourage personal reflection and development.
The Brecon Beacons, Wye Valley, Snowdonia and the Scottish Highlands have all played host to our college packages. We are happy to run sessions in any of the National Parks across the UK meaning clients spend less time in a minibus and more time completing activities.
Reasons to use us
- We are registered with the Adventure Activities Licensing Service, (AALS). License number L7027/R1632.
- Our activities are backed by written risk assessments and comprehensive insurance. Copies of which are available on request.
- Our experienced instructors are all qualified with National Governing Body, (NGB) awards and have been Criminal Records Bureau, (CRB) checked.
- We are able to deliver specific Public Service, Sport and Outdoor Education units complete with logbooks and worksheets on request.
- Curriculum based packages are all overseen by a qualified educationalist, (Sport and Exercise Science, (BSC) and PGCE).
- Activity packages are available from one day to one week with various options for catering and accommodation.
- We are also happy to travel to you meaning you can use venue close to your school or college and the students spend less time sitting in a minibus.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of your outdoor activity program we are willing to listen, you can call or email us using the details found on the contact page of this website. Alternatively we are happy to arrange a meeting at a convenient location.
Please click here to see pictures of Schools and Colleges.